We’re looking to support you in any and every way that we can.
We love the work that we do face-to-face, but we want to ensure that we have you covered when we’re not there too.
Our vision is to build an online membership with a wide body of relevant, constantly evolving content to support our people – you – to thrive every day.
Video content – articles – Blog pieces – Online courses – podcasts with a wide variety of inspiring guests – weekly live drop-ins and much more – watch this space.
For now, here are 2 fantastic courses to get you started:
1. Vocal Conditioning Course
Does your voice ever let you down?
Get our Vocal Conditioning Course!
Our voices are how we connect with, build trust and inspire people every single day. Our Vocal Conditioning Course will help you discover the full potential of your voice – rich, resonant, expressive and versatile, but most importantly – you.
What do you get?
Our course is split into 5 parts.
- Breath – the fuel for your voice
- Resonance – your whole body is your stereo speaker
- Support – bringing energy, power and stamina to the voice
- Range – being your most expressive and engaging best
- Articulation – vocal clarity and precision
Each part has two videos; the warm-up and the exercises.
So, what are you waiting for?
- No more croaky morning voice or getting tongue-tied over difficult language
- Make this tool part of your daily life
- Communicate at your most authentic and expressive
2. Engaging Clients Remotely
Without face-to-face contact how do you continue to build trust and rapport?
How do you present your “best self” through technology?
Supplement your face-to-face client contact by developing your prowess in video-technology. Our 3 part course will equip you with the skills and confidence to deliver the same exceptional client experience when engaging remotely.
What do you get?
Part 1: Building Trust remotely
- Trust is your key currency with clients. Explore how to build it, breaking it down into its key components
- Lose the self-consciousness of using technology to focus entirely on your client’s needs
- Truly embody the generous mindset, “how can I help?” to deliver exceptional client care
Part 2: Preparing Right
- Take on some simple vocal/physical warm-up hacks so you don’t get tongue tied or sound/look like you’ve just rolled out of bed.
- Be intentional and treat each meeting with the respect it deserves embedding some simple habits
- Understand how to set a clear agenda with a strong purpose for each client meeting.
Part 3: Coming across authentically
- Understand how to relax into the environment and come across as warm, human and authentic with some simple housekeeping tips
- Discover how to ensure a video-meeting doesn’t suffer on the intimacy front with some simple communication techniques for camera – setting the energy just right
- Develop exceptional active listening skills – avoid the common video meeting pitfalls of interrupting and speaking over each other by applying our Top Do’s and Don’ts